Monday, November 14, 2011

Stanford Tailgate Party

         Hey guys! Over the weekend I flew up to Stanford University near San Francisco for the biggest football tailgating party that campus has ever seen! Performers included The Covergirls, Vince Neil (of Motley Crue), Laressa Ness, Maroon 5 and Tommy Lee with Dj Aero! Along with great music there were sexy ladies everywhere, yummy food and open bar! Good times and big thanks to Maroon 5 for making my teenage dream come true! I have been a fan so long that it was amazing to finally see them perform and meet them! 

Rocking out backstage to Vince Neil in my new Covergirls shirt!
Jesse, me, Aly, Adam, Stacy and Tiffany
Group shot!
Me, awesome DJ Mistere, Patrice Hollis and Ashley Mattingly
Backstage with Vince Neil and Ashley Mattingly
Aly Waite, Tiffany Selby, Stacy Fuson, the lovely Danielle and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment