Monday, November 7, 2011

Glamourcon 52

Awesome fan Jon gave me volume one of The Walking Dead comic!! I was a happy girl!
        Hello friends!! This past weekend, I attended Glamourcon 52 along with the Shoot the Centerfold crew and A LOT of sexy Playmates! We set up shop and met with fans! I would seriously like to thank everyone that came out to meet us! You guys are what makes these conventions a success! I look forward to doing the next GC in Chicago so I can meet more of my east coast friends! 

credits: laweekly.com
  
Smiling for Playboy TV!

One attempt at a gigantic group of Playmates through the decades!
credits: laweekly.com
Olivia Paige (Miss Sept 2010), me & Ashley Hobbs (Miss Dec 2010)
Ashley Mattingly (Miss March 2011) Jessa Hinton (Miss July 2011) Kayla Collins (Miss Aug 2008) Ashley Hobbs (Miss Dec 2011) me Tiffany Toth (Miss Sept 2011)
My table and merch
Tiffany Toth ( Miss Sept 2011) and I



No comments:

Post a Comment