Friday, November 4, 2011

Join Me and Help End Hunger for Thanksgiving!

          Since its almost Thanksgiving again, I decided I wanted to help out somehow and do a virtual food drive. I am thankful for so many things in my life and it breaks my heart knowing that there's people in the world that don't even have food in their stomach.
          So please, join me in trying to help this holiday season. I know money is tight for everyone but really, $3 can make a difference. You donate $3, someone else donates $5, then someone else $2 and before you know it, its $10!! And according to www.feedingamerica.org, you are supplying 200 meals with just $20. I don't want to sound like one of those sad commercials but really, a little goes a long way.
Thank you for your help!! 
     - Kassie
If you're feeling generous, visit the link below to donate. DONATIONS HAVE ENDED. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment