Thursday, December 5, 2013

Inappropriate Elf

This season my Instagram feed seems to have less pictures of food and more pictures of weird little elf dolls, hashtagged #elfontheshelf. I had no clue what this was so I did a little sleuthing and found that The Elf on the Shelf is a popular children's book from 2005. In the book, the elf basically spies on the household all day and then travels back to the North Pole every night to tell Santa what he saw. The book set includes a silly poseable elf doll that the parents get to play with every night after the kids go to bed, letting the kids wake up and find the elf doing something different every morning. Adorable concept but the pictures are all the same, an elf eating cookies or stuffed in the Christmas tree. It's getting a little boring. So I compiled a few of my favorite #inappropriateelf pictures for you. These are much more adult but pretty hilarious. Tell me which one is your favorite in the comments section below!

Breaking Bad Elf

Elfie Likes Minnie

Dobby?

Christmas Kiss Elf

It Puts the Lotion on It's Skin

Elves After Dark Chocolate

Just Adding to the Scent

You're Next!

Snooki Elf

Elfie Must Be Good at Cards

Never Take Candy From Strangers

The Flasher Elf

Who Wants to Open Those Packages? (my second favorite)

Elfye North  (my favorite)


No comments:

Post a Comment